Our vision is for The Portsmouth Grammar School to have an outstanding reputation as a school in which young people are inspired to learn and develop the confidence to believe in their ability to make a positive difference to the world.
Having carefully considered the opportunities and challenge ahead, we have identified six areas of strategic focus for the next five years:
- Maximising pupil potential through exceptional teaching and learning
- Preparing pupils for a globalised future
- A centre of excellence for pastoral care
- Sustainability at our core
- Transformation through outreach and partnership
- Building a 21st century school