Junior School Connected Curriculum
Our Connected Curriculum at The Portsmouth Grammar Junior School provides countless opportunities for children to learn flexible and lifelong skills, through a rich curriculum and co-curriculum, enhancing their learning journey.
Through consistently excellent teaching, we want our pupils to:
- Learn new transferable skills and knowledge.
- Develop deeper understanding.
- Be active, engaged, reflective and persistent learners.
- Take risks.
- Accept failure as part of the learning process.
- Work independently and collaboratively.
- Make decisions and exercise good judgement.
- Understand the needs of others.
- Succeed academically and personally.